About M3NetsWelcome to the group M3Nets (Multi-Modal Mobility Networks) at Beihang University!
The major interest of our group is in the development of efficient and scalable algorithms and analysis techniques for large transportation networks. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the design of pervasive, intelligent, and efficient cyber-physical infrastructure systems. Relevant research topics include, but are not limited to, network design, machine learning, big data, and complex network science.
- January 20th, 2021: Our review with Eike Stumpf regarding On-Demand Air Mobility literature was accepted by the Journal of Advanced Transportation.
- December 28th, 2020: Our work with Anming Zhang on comparative accesibility analysis of Chinese transportation infrastructure was accepted by the Journal of Air Transport Management.
- November 17th, 2020: We are editing a special issue in the Journal of Advanced Transportation together with Massimiliano Zanin. Topic: Complex Network Analysis of Transportation Systems. Submissions welcome! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are also guest-editing a special issue in the journal Transportmetrica B on Advances in Air Transportation Management.
- November 11th, 2020: Our work on improving the robustness of transportation networks by using community-detection-based optimization techniques was accepted by the journal Reliability Engineering & System Safety.
- October 29th, 2020: After an epic academic journey our work on contraction for hub location problems was accepted by the journal Computers & Industrial Engineering.